July 31, 2014

Tiger Woods admits it's a "No-win fight' in his battle with baldness

Tiger Woods is thinning out on the top .

The extremely competitive nature of Tiger Woods does not often let him admit to facing a losing battle but there is one contest that even the superstar golfer has had to concede too.

Tiger has accepted that he is losing the battle with his hairline, years of thinning out on the top with unhelpful additions of baseball caps has left Woods admitting that he is facing a 'no-win fight'

The 38-year old recently met with Fox Sports' Colleen Dominguez in which he was interviewed about the process the golfer currently faces with his ageing body and his comfort level with it.

Tiger went on to say: "I'm comfortable with it; my hairline's not. I have a nice skylight [at home], and if I don't wear a hat, I can feel the heat."

The question was posed to Woods on whether he would consider shaving all his hair off, Tiger responded: ""I think I will, but I'm fighting the cause. I'm fighting it hard. It's a no-win fight, but I'm hanging in there."

There is no doubt that when you are talking about the hair loss of a superstar athlete there is only one name that really comes to mind, LeBron James.

James has been battling his hairline for years much like Woods and both global stars have their own way of combatting the problem, James has been able to hide his hairline with a headband however rather unsuccessfully, whilst Woods can always hide his hair with a cap.

Charles Barkley has mentioned to many occasions to LeBron James that he should 'Come on home' and join fellow NBA analysts and bald men himself, Kenny Smith and Shaquille O'Neal by completely shaving their head.

James has vowed to continue to fight the battle to keep what hair he has left and seems Woods will continue in the same vain as he admitted he will continue to battle in what he calls a no-win fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment